Accessibility statement of the Tritonia's Finna website
This accessibility statement applies to the Tritonia's Finna website and it was created on 22nd September 2020. The accessibility of this digital service has been assessed as an internal evaluation.
The accessibility status of the digital service
The website meets the critical accessibility requirements.
The Website doesn't yet meet all the accessibility criteria
- 1.1.1 Non-text content: ALT-text missing from some pictures.
- 1.4.1 Use of color: Some link are distinguishable only by color.
- 1.4.3 Contrast: Color contrast too low on blue and yellow coloured portals.
- 2.4.6 Headings and labels: some of the headings are not marked in the HTML.
- 2.4.1 Bypass blocks: login-window takes long to open when moving with the keybord.
- 3.2.4 Consistent identification: active link aren't distinguishable enough.
Flaws will be corrected as soon as possible.
Did you notice an accessibility deficiency in our digital service? Tell us about it and we will do our best to rectify it.
By online form
Leave accessibility feedback on this online form. Select accessibility as the topic of feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues on the website, first leave your feedback with us, the administrators of the website. It may take up to 14 days to receive an answer from us. Should you not be satisfied with the answer or you do not receive an answer from us within two weeks, you may file a complaint with the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The agency website has detailed instructions (in Finnish and Swedish only) on how to file a complaint and how the issue will be handled.
Contact information of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility supervision unit
phone 0295 016 000 (switchboard)